Explore our promoted experiences
- Philadelphia dinner cruise
- Delicious, all-you-can-eat buffet dinner
- DJ entertainment and dancing
- Stroll under the stars and enjoy the city skyline
Departure & Return
Boarding: Penn's Landing. Parking: City Cruises does not own or operate any parking lots in the area. Local parking is available at Lombard Circle Parking Lot on Columbus Boulevard and Lombard Circle.
What To Expect
As the ship departs from Penn’s Landing, head to the elegant dinner buffet, complete with salads, entrees, and desserts. The food is prepared fresh on the ship. Sample everything or simply find some favorites.
Great food and entertainment go hand-in-hand on this cruise, so take in the live performances during dinner. Grab a cocktail at the floating rooftop lounge, head to the spacious observation deck for a moonlit stroll under the stars or hit the dance floor with one of the hottest DJs in the city, spinning Top 40 hits from a variety of genres.
For dinner, take your pick from a wide variety of buffet items. See the sample menu below (subject to change):
Organic Mixed Field Greens
Organic Spinach & Kale Salad
Green Bean Salad
Kidney Bean, Black Bean & Chickpea Salad
Red Beetroot Salad
Bow Tie Pasta Salad
Vegetable, Potatoes & Pasta:
Roasted Broccoli Florets
Creamed Corn & Cheddar Cheese Casserole
Baked Ziti Pasta
Oven-Baked Atlantic Flounder Filet
Honey & Sesame Chicken
Italian Beef Meatball
Braised Beef Short Ribs
Lemon Pound Cake & Fresh Strawberries
Coconut Vanilla Cake
Red Velvet & Chocolate Chip Brownie
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants aged 2 years and under are free of charge (meal not included)
- For men, appropriate attire includes slacks and a polo or button-down shirt. For women, nice slacks, capri pants or a sundress is recommended.
- In order to follow current safety guidelines, this cruise is currently only offering outdoor seating options. We would just recommend you bring a hat, light sweater or jacket and of course your shades.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- Seating is only guaranteed together for the number of tickets confirmed on this voucher. Reservations may not be combined.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 19 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Experiences
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Cancellation/Amendments Health & Safety Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options Start times/Opening hours
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Too pricey for what it is especially the cafeteria food" See review