Explore our promoted experiences
- See how each brewery makes their top beverages
- Visit four local breweries
- Sample up to 15 award-winning beverages
- Select from a morning or afternoon tour
Departure & Return
Meet outside the Marriott directly across the street from Maggiano's Italian Restaurant.
What To Expect
From Pilsners to Stouts, experienced beer guides will combine humor, history and education to introduce award-winning beers, beer processes and delicious food on the ultimate Philadelphia beer experience.
Some of the breweries featured on either the morning or afternoon tour could include any four of the following: Yards Brewing Co., 2nd Story Brewing Company, St. Benjamin Brewing Company, Cooper River Distillers, Dock Street Brewing Co., Flying Fish Brewing Company, Lunacy Brewing Company, Double Nickel Brewing Company and Brauhaus Schmitz.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 21 years old
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Please enter contact phone number in special fields, with country code, so we may contact you with any updates before the tour.
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, an alternative or full refund will be offered
- COVID Mask Policy- You will be required to wear a mask when not eating or drinking on the tour
- Near public transportation
- Proof of Vaccination- Starting 1/3/22 you will required to provide proof of vaccination to participate in our tour per a Philadelphia Mandate
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Philly Brew Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands