Explore our promoted experiences
- Walking tour of Philadelphia’s 9th Street Italian Market
- Follow a local guide on foot through the historic outdoor market
- Chat with a variety of merchants, and shop for bargains
- Taste food samples, and buy local goods to take home with you
- Reenact your favorite Rocky moment from the 1970s film
- Small-group tour limited to 12 for a personalized experience
- This tour is carbon neutral, operated by the world’s largest travel B Corp accredited company
Departure & Return
Corner of 9th & South streets, outside New Image Art & Framing
We will end in the Bella Vista neighborhood with access to convenient transportation.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Attire: A good pair of comfortable walking shoes is recommended; make sure to check the weather report for rain!
- Child policy : This is a child-friendly tour. Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed. Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge; at the time of booking, please advise if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- We reserve the right to change both the route and places visited within the tour. Food inclusions are subject to change, dependent on availability on the day
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Intrepid Urban Adventures - USA
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms