Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a walking tour of historic Philadelphia
- Follow Benjamin Franklin’s footsteps through the city
- Learn about the US Constitution
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Departure PointPhiladelphia, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Traveler pickup is offered
- Philadelphia Intl Airport, 8000 Essington Ave, Philadelphia, PA 19153
Independence Visitors Center 526 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Along the way, visit Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and Carpenters’ Hall, a key meeting place in the early history of the United States.
Also, see historic Christ Church, where Franklin and the other Founding Fathers worshiped; the Christ Church Burial Ground, where Franklin and many other historic leaders are buried; and the Betsy Ross House, where it is believed the seamstress created the first American flag.
Finally, visit the National Constitution Center — America's most hands-on history museum and the historic area’s newest attraction. Learn about the US Constitution, a worldwide symbol of freedom and justice, and what it represents.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Philadelphia TrolleyWorks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Franklin's Footsteps Walking Tour.