Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Take a walking tour of historic Philadelphia
- Follow Benjamin Franklin’s footsteps through the city
- Learn about the US Constitution
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
Independence Visitors Center 526 Market Street Philadelphia, PA 19106
What To Expect
Along the way, visit Independence Hall, the Liberty Bell, and Carpenters’ Hall, a key meeting place in the early history of the United States.
Also, see historic Christ Church, where Franklin and the other Founding Fathers worshiped; the Christ Church Burial Ground, where Franklin and many other historic leaders are buried; and the Betsy Ross House, where it is believed the seamstress created the first American flag.
Finally, visit the National Constitution Center — America's most hands-on history museum and the historic area’s newest attraction. Learn about the US Constitution, a worldwide symbol of freedom and justice, and what it represents.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, an alternative date or full refund will be offered
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Philadelphia TrolleyWorks
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.