- Visit locals-only food joints in Philadelphia
- Eat dessert at the Reading Terminal Market
- Try a variety of iconic local dishes
- Get insider restaurant suggestions
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A phone number for a member of your party is required, in case we must contact you for any reason prior to your tour.
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 5 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 18 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Food Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Flavors of Philly Food Tour.