- Proceed at a leisurely pace suitable for most people
- Includes regular stops for photo ops and observation
- Ideal for history buffs with an interest in Philadelphia’s origins
- Insightful commentary shared by the guide
Departure & Return
Tour ends at 200 Callowhill Street but guide can accompany folks back to 200 Market Street or the Independence Visitor Center(6th and Market)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Tour covers about 2 miles(3 kilometers) at a very leisurely pace
- Tour runs rain or shine.
- Children welcomed and not counted against maximum group size.
- Operated by a multi-lingual guide (English and German)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Masks required. Masks and sanitizer available from guide.
- Social distancing from guide required
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Nick Cvetkovic Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons