8 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Journey back to ancient times on this full-day tour of Ceibal from Flores and discover the remains of one of Guatemala’s most important Mayan cities. Enjoy a scenic cruise along the Passion River and hike through the rainforest to reach the fascinating archeological site that dates back as early as 300 BC. After taking in the highlights of UNESCO-listed Ceibal, tuck into a packed lunch (included) before being dropped back at your Flores or Santa Elena Peten hotel.
- Day trip to Ceibal from Flores, Santa Elena Peten or Mundo Maya International Airport
- Tour the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Ceibal with an experienced guide
- Ride a boat from Sayaxché and search for birdlife along the Passion River
- View pyramids in the north, south and central plazas
- Learn the significance of carved figures as you admire the decorative stelae and hieroglyphic stairway
- Round-trip transport, lunch and entrance fee included
Saved to wishlist!
Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
Round-trip shared transfer
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you are lodging at a hotel on the Island of Flores, please be requested to move to our meeting point (Hotel Ramada, Calle playa sur, Isla de Flores Peten) to be picked up for your excursion. Our tour guide or driver pick up you around 08:00 hours please be sure to be at that time at the indicated place
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line Guatemala
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ceibal Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Ceibal Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Ceibal Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ceibal Day Tour from Flores?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Ceibal Day Tour from Flores
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursArchaeology ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingFloresPeténBus Tours - FloresArchaeology Tours - FloresHistorical Tours - FloresFull-day Tours - FloresBus Tours - The CayesArchaeology Tours - The CayesHistorical Tours - The CayesFull-day Tours - The CayesBus Tours - Central HighlandsArchaeology Tours - Central HighlandsHistorical Tours - Central HighlandsFull-day Tours - Central HighlandsCategory