5 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Accident Insurance only during our tours
Arrival Airport transfers
excursion and activities included
All Fees and Taxes
Optional experiences are available on this tour for an additional cost
Other meals, snacks and drinks, not in Included
Pre and post-tour accommodation.
Travel medical insurance
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
After clearance at custom, proceed to collect your luggage. Take the exit and you will find our driver outside with your name.
After collect your luggage, proceed to the exit where you will find the driver with your name.
- Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Sepang 64000 Malaysia
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY A.T.E. Asia Travel And Estate
You can cancel up to 7 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Malaysia – City – Higlands – Islands 5d-4n?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Malaysia – City – Higlands – Islands 5d-4n?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Malaysia – City – Higlands – Islands 5d-4n?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Malaysia – City – Higlands – Islands 5d-4n?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Malaysia – City – Higlands – Islands 5d-4n
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursMulti-day ToursUnderground Tours Walking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursMulti-day & Extended ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingPetaling JayaBus Tours - Kuala LumpurMulti-day Tours - Kuala LumpurUnderground Tours - Kuala LumpurWalking Tours - Kuala LumpurHistorical Tours - Kuala LumpurBus Tours - PenangMulti-day Tours - PenangUnderground Tours - PenangWalking Tours - PenangHistorical Tours - PenangBus Tours - MedanMulti-day Tours - MedanUnderground Tours - MedanWalking Tours - MedanHistorical Tours - MedanCategory