6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Let the expertise of an Italian chef come to you during a cooking class at your private villa or a[artment in Perugia. As well as taking care of purchasing all ingredients and cleaning up afterwards, a private guide ensures you benefit from both undivided attention and insider knowledge.
- Opt for a more intimate experience of Italian cuisine during a cooking class
- A team comes to your private accommodation
- Receive a certificate and branded apron as souvenirs
- Meals are accompanied by wine and snacks
Saved to wishlist!
Home made bread preparation
Artisanal home made egg pasta with tomato and basil
Autenthic chicken "cacciatore" •
Cooked cream or artisanal tiramisù
Ask to our sommelier to pair the wine
Gratuities: apron as a present & Certificate Italian Foodie, Recipes
Departure & Return
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
10/29/2018 - 12/31/2021
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY CooksApp
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 101844P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Cooking ClassesClasses & WorkshopsFood, Wine & NightlifePerugiaCooking Classes - UmbriaCooking Classes - AssisiCooking Classes - Lake BolsenaCategory