3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please contact us after booking to know the exact pickup time for your hotel / Area. Transfers are provided for customers whose hotels are present inside the main city center area. If booked elsewhere then USD 18 charges will be applicable.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Thai Holidays
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during PATTAYA ZIP LINING ADVENTURE (Blue Course) (25 Stations)?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during PATTAYA ZIP LINING ADVENTURE (Blue Course) (25 Stations)?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during PATTAYA ZIP LINING ADVENTURE (Blue Course) (25 Stations)?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during PATTAYA ZIP LINING ADVENTURE (Blue Course) (25 Stations)?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
PATTAYA ZIP LINING ADVENTURE (Blue Course) (25 Stations)
Explore Similar Things to Do
Obstacle Courses ClimbingExtremeZipliningWalking & Biking ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPattayaObstacle Courses - Gulf of ThailandClimbing - Gulf of ThailandExtreme - Gulf of ThailandZiplining - Gulf of ThailandObstacle Courses - BangkokClimbing - BangkokExtreme - BangkokZiplining - BangkokObstacle Courses - Hua HinClimbing - Hua HinExtreme - Hua HinZiplining - Hua HinCategory
Alangkarn Show Pattaya Tours & TicketsNongnooch Garden Pattaya (Nong Nooch Tropical Garden) Tours & TicketsUnderwater World Pattaya Tours & TicketsPattaya Dolphin World Tours & TicketsSanctuary of Truth (Prasat Sut Ja-Tum) Tours & TicketsRipley's Believe it or Not! Pattaya Tours & TicketsFrost Magical Ice of Siam Tours & TicketsMini Siam Tours & Tickets