13 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Bangkok is one of Thailand’s most captivating cities, but you don’t have to stay in the capital to take in the highlights. On this full-day private or group tour from Pattaya, visit the Grand Palace, the Golden Buddha, and Wat Po; cruise across the Chao Phraya River; and explore vibrant Chinatown. Tour includes hotel pickup, lunch, and entrance fees.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Buffet lunch included
Saved to wishlist!
A full-day tour with a professional English-speaking guide
Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle with professional driver
Boat trip over the Chao Phraya River
Buffet lunch at a local restaurant (food only)
All entrance fees for visits as mentioned in the description
All applicable taxes and service charges
Personal expenses such as meals, drinks, tips and gratuities
Hotel accommodation in the destination of commencement
Single supplement charges for single travellers, where applicable
Any airline tickets, visa fees, additional transportation cost from and to the general meeting point
Supplement for transfers outside the general pick up and drop off area
Hotel expenses of a personal nature, should an overnight be included
Travel insurance coverage for customers (highly recommendable)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Hotel pickup is available from most centrally located Pattaya hotels. Transfer outside these areas, supplements apply.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour is operated both on private basis as well as on joint / Seat-In-Coach basis, with English speaking guide only. Other languages are on request / subject to availability and supplementary charges may apply
- Should you have booked a joint / Seat-In-Coach excursion, we are unable to communicate with you with accurate participation numbers, as these may change until the very last moment
- Transfers are only operated within the downtown Pattaya and Naklua areas and restricted to main hotels only. Regions outside the central business district such as Jomtien, Sattahip, Rayong, Chonburi, Koh Samed, any surrounding islands resort outside the Pattaya city borders and U-Tapao International Airport are excluded and supplementary charges apply
- We will do all possible to comply with any dietary requirements during this excursion; it may not always be possible to confirm your wishes in advance based on the choice of local restaurant
- Infants must sit on laps
- We always will make efforts to confirm the exact pick-up time upon reservation. For any operational issues in which are not able to confirm the exact pick-up time in advance, we reserve the right to inform you the day before the departure of the tour
- Please note pickup and drop-off services may not be confirmed for customers staying at private residences, apartment complexes, or other non-registered tourism accommodations. Customers may be asked to meet at a nearby hotel for pick-up and drop off
- Royal temples and palaces uphold a very strict dress code: it is essential that you dress appropriately during this excursion by wearing clothes that cover shoulders and fall below the knees
- Customers wearing shirts with obscene and disrespectful prints and pictures and brightly-coloured clothing may be refused entrance
- Certain sights in this excursion may not be photographed for specific reasons. We kindly ask for your understanding by following local regulations
- Natural elements of any kind have a destructive effect on electronic equipment. It is the customer’s own responsibility to ensure that any camera, mobile telephone or other device is properly wrapped and protected against these elements. We cannot be held responsible in any way for negligence and/or not following suggestions for any damage related to this
- We reserve the right to make necessary changes to the excursion in case of unfavourable weather conditions or situations where we are forced to make alterations to guarantee the safety of our guests. The protection of the country’s flora and fauna is of immense importance for us
- We will not pursue any activities for guests that are not in line with our animal, wildlife and environment protection principles. Please ensure that you bring sunglasses, a hat /cap and sunblock with a high SPF factor when traveling with us on this tour – even when it is cloudy, the sunrays still have an immense power
- It is the responsibility of the customer to provide us with the correct hotel information, should pick-up and drop-off services be included in the package. Any changes in accommodation outside 24 hours will be handled accordingly: changes within 24 hours may be on request
- The joint tour option is operated with a guaranteed 6 guest minimum and is only operated on Sundays with English-speaking guidance
- The drive to/from Bangkok is approximately 2 - 2.5 hours, depending on traffic conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 999 travelers
- OPERATED BY Asian Trails LTD
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Explore Thailand’s Capital from Pattaya?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Explore Thailand’s Capital from Pattaya?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Explore Thailand’s Capital from Pattaya?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Explore Thailand’s Capital from Pattaya
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursWater ToursHistorical ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsTours & SightseeingPattayaBus Tours - Gulf of ThailandWater Tours - Gulf of ThailandHistorical Tours - Gulf of ThailandFull-day Tours - Gulf of ThailandBus Tours - BangkokWater Tours - BangkokHistorical Tours - BangkokFull-day Tours - BangkokBus Tours - Hua HinWater Tours - Hua HinHistorical Tours - Hua HinFull-day Tours - Hua HinCategory