5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Taste your way through Paso Robles wine country on a half- or full-day tour of the area’s most beloved wineries. Visit several tasting rooms with a focus on family-owned, unique winemakers that craft distinctive bottles. Enjoy the personal experience of a convivial, small-group tour that offers a chance to create your own perfect itinerary. Hear stories about Paso Robles’ colorful past and winemaking history as you savor the area’s celebrated Zinfandels, Cabernet Sauvignons, and Bordeaux varieties, along with flights of distinctive local blends.
- Half- or full-day wine tour of Paso Robles
- Tailor the perfect itinerary with a small group
- Explore the region with an experienced guide
- Taste the region's most distinctive wines
- Full-day tours include lunch
Saved to wishlist!
Pickup and drop-off from Paso Robles Hotels or designated meeting points
A complimentary deli-style picnic lunch
Rain or Shine we Wine!
Tour of winery production operations possible - if requested
An introduction to wine tasting lesson - if requested
Small intimate tour sizes so we can craft a personalized itinerary
Half-day tour does not include lunch
Wine Tasting fees if applicable
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We pick up from Paso Robles, CA Hotels, Paso Robles, CA RV Parks, and many vacation rentals within 9 minutes of the Paso Robles downtown City Core or, at the Paso Robles Train Station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 15 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY The Wine Wrangler
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Paso Robles, CA?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- "Highly recommend it if you wish to enjoy the wine tasting and not be concerned with driving and drinking." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Paso Robles Wine Adventure with pickup from Paso Robles, CA
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsDistillery Tours Half-day ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingPaso RoblesFood Tours - CaliforniaBus Tours - CaliforniaWine Tastings - CaliforniaDistillery Tours - CaliforniaHalf-day Tours - CaliforniaFood Tours - San Luis ObispoBus Tours - San Luis ObispoWine Tastings - San Luis ObispoDistillery Tours - San Luis ObispoHalf-day Tours - San Luis ObispoFood Tours - Pismo BeachBus Tours - Pismo BeachWine Tastings - Pismo BeachDistillery Tours - Pismo BeachHalf-day Tours - Pismo BeachCategory