Explore our promoted experiences
- Taste five different wines from regions such as Bordeaux, Sancerre and Champagne
- Sample artisanal cheese and tasty charcuterie
- Learn about the best wine-tasting techniques from your trained sommelier guide
- Relax in an elegant wine bar in central Paris
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Led by an expert sommelier, you'll taste five different French wines from different regions such as Rhone, Sancerre, Bordeaux and Champagne. Learn how to properly taste these wines and what to look for in each one to appreciate the subtle differences between them. Hear what makes each region's wines different, and how to read a French wine label.
You won't go hungry during this lunchtime tasting, as you'll get to nosh on some excellent French cheeses and charcuterie – cured meats including smoked ham from the southwestern part of the country and sausages from Corsica. Learn insights into pairing wine with cheese.
Enjoy learning something new in a fun and relaxed environment, and take home increased knowledge and new expertise in French wines.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- The number of participants in each wine tasting group varies between 6-25 people.
- Minimum age is 18 years.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY O Chateau
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Wine Tasting plus Cheese & Cured Meat Lunch with an Expert Sommelier Guide.
- "Also, as I wasn’t sure I could check into my hotel early, this tour was scheduled for 12:15pm, so good for using up time." See review