- 2-hour wine tasting session in Paris
- Learn about France’s famous winemaking regions from an expert sommelier
- Gain insight into the relationship between region, grape and flavor
- Sample five carefully selected wines and one type of Champagne during a tasting session, with a selection of bread, olives and ham
- Learn how to sabre a Champagne bottle
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures personal attention from the sommelier
Departure & Return
Directions: Closest metro stations: Cardinal Lemoine (Line 10) & Jussieu (Line 7 and 10)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 7 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 2 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Any changes made less than 6 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- For a 50% refund, you must cancel 3–6 full days before the experience’s start time.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms