Explore our promoted experiences
- 2-hour wine tasting session in Paris
- Learn about France’s famous winemaking regions from an expert sommelier
- Gain insight into the relationship between region, grape and flavor
- Sample five carefully selected wines and one type of Champagne during a tasting session, with a selection of bread, olives and ham
- Learn how to sabre a Champagne bottle
- Small-group tour limited to 16 ensures personal attention from the sommelier
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Wine Tasting Session with Expert Sommelier.