- Versailles full-day guided tour from Paris
- Smaller group tour ensures a more personalized experience
- Transportation and pre-purchased entry tickets included
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Following lunch, head into the expansive gardens of Versailles. On Saturdays and Sundays from April to October, watch a show of the garden’s fountains set to music. Make a brief detour to the Queen’s Hamlet, a private retreat for Marie-Antoinette in the 1780s. Then, join your guide for a tour of the Grand Trianon, the private palace retreat for both Louis XV and Louis XVI.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Baby strollers are forbidden inside Versailles palace and the 2 Trianon Palaces
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Photos without flash allowed inside the castle
- Unique entrance: any exit is final
- This tour is not suitable for clients with walking difficulties
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms