Explore our promoted experiences
- 4-hour guided tour of Versailles
- Skip the long lines by traveling with an organized group
- Tour the State Apartments, the Hall of Mirrors, and the Chapel
- Free time in the gardens
- Round-trip transportation from central Paris meeting point
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Central Paris, Near the Eiffel Tower Address: Tour starts from Paris TRIP Welcome Center 41 Avenue de la Bourdonnais - 75007 Paris Directions: Nearest metro station: "Ecole Militaire" (Line 8) Take EXIT 1 (Tour Eiffel), Then get on Avenue de la Bourdonnais until reaching number 41
What To Expect
Travel to the Palace of Versailles in a comfortable tour vehicle, then embark on a tour with your guide and a group of 18 people or fewer. Walk through the palace and learn its history, including the fact that it was home to three of France’s most illustrious Kings for over 100 years. Follow your guide through the Royal Chapel, the State Apartments, and the famous Hall of Mirrors.
Following your interior tour, spend some free time in the gardens, a 2,000-acre (809-hectare) park filled with fountains, statues, and classic formal garden landscaping. You may even get the chance to see the Musical Gardens show or the Fountains Show.
Return to your original departure point for drop-off.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities
- Strollers or baby carriages are not allowed on this tour
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Highly recommend the guided tour, as it affords the chance to ask questions." See review