5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
5-hour tour with round-trip transport by luxury vehicle with chauffeur
Skip-the-line tickets to this UNESCO World Heritage Site
Box of macarons, a treat appreciated by Marie Antoinette
Specialized history of the French Monarchy from an expert guide
Hidden gems in the Versailles Gardens
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet your expert guide and your driver in your hotel reception for a day exploring Louis XIV and Marie Antoinette's famed palace, which is today a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Travelers are required to provide the address of the hotel/apartment for the pick up.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Paris To Versailles Private Tours
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris ?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris ?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris ?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Private Half-Day Trip to Versailles from Paris ?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursCultural & Theme ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisBus Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Pont Alexandre III9th ArrondissementLuxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Mémorial de la Shoah (Shoah Memorial)Rue MontorgueilPlace DauphineSèvres National Ceramics MuseumOdéon-Théatre de l'EuropeDisneyland® ParisSaint-Ouen Flea Market (Marché aux Puces de Saint-Ouen)Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Île de la CitéGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)La Villette Park (Parc de la Villette)Attilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Montparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Nouvelle EveMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Musee Delacroix