2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Pere Lachaise is one of the best-known cemeteries—and also one of its largest. At 108 acres (44 hectares), the grounds can be difficult to navigate alone. Going with a guide ensures you find and learn about the cemetery’s most famous residents, from Jim Morrison to Edith Piaf. In addition to offering little-known facts and anecdotes, your guide takes you through hidden groves and shortcuts often missed by visitors.
- Private tour ensures a personal experience
- Go with a guide: The cemetery’s size makes it difficult to navigate
- Discover celebrity graves often missed by visitors
- Fully customizable to your needs and interests
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point56 Rue des Rondeaux, 75020 Paris, France
Return DetailsHotel Obododo, 28 Boulevard de Ménilmontant, 75020 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Les Necroromantiques
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 52288P2
Explore Similar Things to Do
Ghost & Vampire ToursHistorical ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisGhost & Vampire Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceGhost & Vampire Tours - VersaillesHistorical Tours - VersaillesGhost & Vampire Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Palais BourbonThéatre des VariétésNapoleon's TombParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Pont Neuf4th ArrondissementLadurée ParisBasilique du Sacré-CoeurNational Marine Museum (Musee National de la Marine)Trocadéro11th ArrondissementHard Rock Cafe ParisShakespeare and Company BookstorePont des Arts3rd ArrondissementBasilica Cathedral of Saint-Denis (Basilique Cathédrale de Saint-Denis)Gourmet Chocolate MuseumGrands BoulevardsPalais Royal Parc des Princes