- 2-hour walking tour of St-Ouen flea market in Paris with a local guide
- Shop for authentic yet affordable items from just about every era
- Visit speciality shops that only the locals know
- Get tips on how to haggle and sniff out the best bargains
- Meet market traders and listen to their memorable tales
- Small-group tour with a maximum of 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide at Porte de Clignancourt metro station (line 4) at street level, outside McDonald's. Your guide will be wearing a Discovery Walks' distinctive pink vest.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
With 2,000 indoor and open-air stalls, the market can be overwhelming for a first-time visitor. Your local guide will give you an insider’s overview of the 16 different submarkets and lead you to the best and most unique stalls, where you can chat with vendors and learn the history behind the goods they sell.
Whether you’re looking for vintage clothes, original art, books, antique furniture or unique household goods, your guide will help you track down treasure at an affordable price and negotiate with French-speaking vendors to arrange payment and shipping, if needed. At the end of your 2-hour shopping bonanza, your guide will escort you back to the metro station, from where you can return to your hotel or continue exploring on your own.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Discover Walks
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Paris St-Ouen Flea Market Bargain-Hunting Guided Tour with a Local Guide.