- 9-hour small-group Honfleur and Côte Fleurie tour from Paris
- Visit Honfleur and the Côte Fleurie towns of Trouville and Deauville with a guide
- Admire seascapes painted by French Impressionists such as Eugène Boudin and Claude Monet
- Stoll along pretty, cobbled streets to quaint harbors and soak up the seaside atmosphere
- Small-group tour limited to seven people ensures personal attention from your guide
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off at your Paris hotel
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the bakery at this address, near the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Specific demand, just let us know - we will do our best
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Melody
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms