- Visit to Normandy D-Day battle sites and landing beaches from Paris
- See the American Cemetery, Longues-sur-Mer and The Point du Hoc, a German fortification strong point before D-Day
- Step back in time on a history tour, and learn about the events of June 6, 1944
- Return transport from central meeting points in Paris
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point1: Paris, Paris, Ile-de-France
2: Lido de Paris, 116 Av. des Champs-Élysées, 75008 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Paris Centrally located hotels (only) or a central meeting point, depending on selected option.
If you select the option that includes Hotel Pick-Up , please make sure that you hotel is located in our pick-up zone. We provide hotel pick-up if guests are staying in a Central Paris District (Arrondissement) except the following districts: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019, 75020 where pick-up is not available.
Departure Point: Centrally located hotels if you have selected and paid for the Option with Hotel Pick-Up.
Meeting Point: In front of The Lido Cabaret 116, Avenue des Champs-Elysées 75008 PARIS If you have selected and paid for the Option without Hotel Pick-up, or, if your hotel is located outside of our Pick-Up Zone.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Small Group Tour 8 persons max
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Important: Make sure that you are eligible for hotel pickup prior to reserving the tour with the pickup option; pickup and drop-off are only available if your hotel is within the Paris city limit, postal code 75 (except: 75010, 75011, 75012, 75013, 75018, 75019, and 75020, where there is no drop-off)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off will only be provided if the option was selected at the time of reservation.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Normandy Small-Group Day Trip D-Day Battlefields & Landing Beaches from Paris.