Are you interested in?
Eiffel Tower Tours
494 Tours & Activities
1183 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2065 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Discover Paris from different perspectives as you scale the Eiffel Tower and cruise down the Seine. This great-value tour combines two of Paris’ most popular experiences into one. Enjoy fast-track entrance to the iconic Eiffel Tower and admire aerial views of the city from the second-floor viewing platform, or upgrade your experience and head to the very top. Then, hop aboard for a sightseeing cruise along the Seine, gliding past the UNESCO-listed riverbanks and spotting Parisian landmarks.
- Paris Super Saver tour: Eiffel Tower and Seine River cruise
- See Paris from above on a tour of the Eiffel Tower
- Glide past Notre Dame Cathedral, La Conciergerie and The Louvre on a 1-hour Seine River cruise
- Save both time and money by combining two tours into one!
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Save money buying this combo ticket, good for two of Paris’ must-do experiences.
Saved to wishlist!
Guide for the Eiffel Tower
Eiffel Tower Ticket Entrance
Seine River Commentary Cruise
Food and drink
Departure & Return
Departure Point33 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsBateaux Parisiens, Port de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please Note: This is not a guided tour as such. Your guide will simply make some commentaries in English. The rest of the tour is self-guided.
- The ticket has a specific time/date and gives you access to the 2nd floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Please note that it is NOT possible to buy a ticket for the summit on the second floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- Free for children under 3 (buggies not allowed)
- Pets not allowed
- Latecomers will not access the Eiffel Tower.
- Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes before the scheduled start time
- For security reasons, the Eiffel Tower reserves the right to verify the contents of clients' bags and, if deemed necessary, confiscate any items considered dangerous (knives, glass bottles, bottle openers, alcohol). Confiscated items will not be returned to their owners.
- For technical or security reasons, the management of the site reserves the right to modify the itinerary of the tour without offering a refund or an alternative date.
- The top of the tower may be closed in the event of bad weather
- The service provider cannot be held responsible for waiting times caused by a large number of visitors or due to technical problems which can cause the tour to be modified on the day of the visit. No refund is possible in these circumstances.
- Your cruise ticket can be used at any time and day
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- You will acquire the entry ticket to the Eiffel and Cruise Seine directly from the guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY UNIVERSAL TOUR GROUP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 6839P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Gare Saint-LazarePlace des VosgesLeft Bank (Rive Gauche)Palais BourbonSainte ChapelleCaveau de la Huchette Palais de TokyoPalais Royal Théatre Édouard VIIChâteau de MalmaisonMonceau Park (Parc Monceau)Hard Rock Cafe ParisPalais GarnierGivernyBastilleFolies Bergère French National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)Île de la CitéJardin des PlantesCluny Museum (Musée de Cluny)