Are you interested in?
1181 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2067 Tours & Activities
Petit Palais Tours
51 Tours & Activities
1 hour 15 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Helmet (compulsory, included in the price)
10 minute training session (before the tour)
We also provide, if necessary, gloves, raincoat, windbreaker, fleece jacket. Everything is included in the price. The segway is equipped with a front bag to put your belongings.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlace de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the streets is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For safety reasons, our public guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For 12 or 13 year old children, we request parents to book a private tour.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Our segway tours are forbidden to pregnant women
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Segway Express Tour (12 monuments in 1 hour and 15 minutes)?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 133051P9
Explore Similar Things to Do
Historical ToursSegway ToursCultural & Theme ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceSegway Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSegway Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - ReimsSegway Tours - ReimsCategory
Living Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Musée du Luxembourg9th ArrondissementNational Museum of the RenaissanceMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Museum of Fairground Arts (Musée des Arts Forains)Théatre des VariétésPlace de la RépubliqueParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Grevin Museum (Musée Grevin)10th ArrondissementPlace des VosgesPalais GarnierChâteau de MalmaisonPierre Hermé PâtisserieLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Stade de FranceThéâtre des NouveautésBellevilleNotre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)