Are you interested in?
29 Tours & Activities
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
2065 Tours & Activities
Eiffel Tower Tours
494 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Segway
Helmets (compulsory and included in the price),
We also provide, if necessary, gloves, raincoat, windbreaker, fleece jacket (everything is included in the price).
During the Winter season, there are anti-cold sleeve on the Segway handlebars
The segway is equipped with a front bag to put your belongings.
Departure & Return
Departure PointPlace de Fontenoy, 75007 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- According to French law, the use of personal transport equipment on the streets is strictly prohibited for anyone aged 11 years or less.
- For safety reasons, our public guided Segway tours are open to people aged 14 or over (minors must be accompanied).
- For 12 or 13 year old children, we request parents to book a private tour.
- Proof of age (for children) can be requested at the start of the visit.
- Most travelers can participate
- Segway tours are forbidden to pregnant women.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Wheels and Ways - Segway tours in Paris
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Segway by night ! Illuminated Paris?
The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Segway by night ! Illuminated Paris?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Segway by night ! Illuminated Paris?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Segway by night ! Illuminated Paris?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 133051P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Segway ToursTours & SightseeingParisSegway Tours - Île-de-FranceSegway Tours - Marne-la-ValléeSegway Tours - ReimsCategory
Wall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Palais BourbonParis StoryRue MontorgueilMontparnasse Tower (Tour Montparnasse)Théatre des VariétésSaint Germain des PrésLe Manoir de Paris6th ArrondissementMuseum of Magic (Musée de la Magie)César Palace CabaretGourmet Chocolate MuseumPetit PalaisPlace DauphinePalais de TokyoJardin d'AcclimatationLadurée ParisLa DéfensePalais de JusticePalais Royal