Private Transfer: Disneyland Resort Paris
Price varies by group size
- Meet and greet by a professional driver
- Private door-door transfer service
- Enjoy smooth, friendly and hassle-free transfer service
- Comfortable seats with generous leg room, air conditioning and luggage storage
Departure & Return
The driver will be waiting for you either at the airport arrivals hall, holding a sign with the lead traveler's name written on it, or at your central Paris accommodation (depending on option selected).
|Monday - Sunday:||04:00 AM - 11:00 PM|
What To Expect
When booking your transfer, please be prepared to share your flight arrival/departure information, or details of your Paris hotel. Hotels in the city center with postcodes between 75001-75020 are covered by this service. Your booking will be confirmed instantly, at which point you'll receive a travel voucher to present to your driver.
Prices quoted are per person, based on eight adults per automobile.
Please note: Transfers are typically available from 4am-11pm daily, but on December 24 and December 31 the available hours are 4am-6pm.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infants can be booked on this transfer if customers bring their own baby seat. Please note that supplier doesn't provide baby seats and won't accept infants without baby seats.
- Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
- Collapsible wheelchairs with removable wheels can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Non-collapsible wheelchairs are not accepted
- As Arrival and Departure info in compulsory to book, please state N/A in the option you are not choosing.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Parishuttle
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Private Transfer: Disneyland Resort Paris.