- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- See the sights illuminated at night
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Arrangements and itinerary will be finalized once your booking is complete
- Coach journey from Paris to Mont-Michel is approx. 4-5 hours each way
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- This tour involves quite a lot of walking with steps and uphill paths so is not suitable for those with mobility difficulties
- The tour takes place all year round, so dress for the weather, including appropriate shoes!
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Example Menu: Starter : Crunchy camembert and its greenery Main course : Skewer of Cod and Salmon “à la Normande”, crunchy vegetables and seafood Dessert : Sweet trilogy of desserts: homemade chocolate mousse, apple pie, whipped cream-vanilla cream with salted butter caramel -Drinks: 1 bottle of cider for 6 people / 1 bottle of water for 6 people / coffee or tea per person
- Discounts coupons for a wide choice of museums and gifts shops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms