- Combined Paris illuminations tour and Moulin Rouge show
- Night tour through Paris' illuminated squares and monuments
- Spectacular Moulin Rouge cabaret show
- See the famous lights of Paris on an evening tour by coach or minivan including the Eiffel Tower, Opera, the Champs Elysées and Notre Dame
- Complimentary champagne at the Moulin Rouge
- Cancan dancers, costumes and music at the legendary Moulin Rouge show
Departure & Return
What To Expect
Your Paris by night experience starts with a sightseeing tour, which takes you past the City of Light’s most popular landmarks including the Arc de Triomphe and Ile de Cité. On board either a 50-person coach or an 8-seater minivan, depending on option selected when booking, travel through the twinkling city to admire it in its illuminated glory.
Start at a central departure point (coach tour) or with pickup at your hotel (minivan tour), and take off down Paris’ tree-lined avenues dotted with bustling cafes. Pass by Place de la Concorde, Place Vendome and Place Pigalle, and see the Opera House, La Madeleine Church, the Champs-Elysées, Rue Royale, the Trocadero, Les Invalides, Chatelet Square, and the Eiffel Tower.
Then head up to Montmartre, where the Moulin Rouge stands proud with its iconic windmill lighting up the lively neighborhood. Take a seat and settle in with a provided glass of Champagne while ‘Feerie’ begins. This French revue features 100 artists, including 60 dancers known as Doriss Girls, who take the stage in glittery feathered costumes. They dance the cancan on vibrant sets that include moving staircases, swings and an aquarium. When the show is over, you are returned to your original departure point.
Please note: In the winter season (Nov - March), this tour typically includes the first show at the Moulin Rouge. On occasion, however, the theater allocates seats to the second show. In this case, you enjoy a complimentary Seine River cruise between the illuminations tour and the show. During the summer season (April - Oct), this tour typically includes the second show, but if it isn't available, you see the first show.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Elegant attire is required (tie and jacket not necessary) no shorts, no short-pants, no sport shoes or sportswear
- Moulin Rouge Paris tickets are not issued individually. The shop will be open if you would like to purchase a souvenir.
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people, a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. Moulin Rouge Paris does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are available
- You will be provisionally booked to see the Moulin rouge show at 11pm. Occasionally this may be fully booked and so you will see the 9pm show instead. In case you will be given a voucher to enjoy either the River Cruise or the Eiffel Tower Visit ( depending on option selected) on another day
- Summer tours (April to October) take place in partially sunlight as it does not get dark until much later in the evening
- Not recommended for child aged 16 and under
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Paris by Night Illuminations Tour & Moulin Rouge Show.
- "Seeing Paris lights is a must for any visitor and this tour provided all the best." See review