- 13-hour small-group tour to Mont St Michel and Honfleur from Paris
- Explore the Old Port, Place Sainte Catherine and the Bell Tower in the traditional town of Honfleur
- Learn about Normandy’s history via tablet on route to UNESCO–listed Mont St Michel
- Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your Paris hotel
- Visit the medieval abbey and admire breathtaking coastal views
Departure & Return
The meeting point is in front of the bakery at this address, near the Champs Elysées and the Arc de Triomphe
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Times are subject to change due to local traffic conditions
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Normandy Melody
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms