- Food walking tour of the Le Marais district in Paris
- Visit a famous bakery, pastry shop, delis, and a local wine-and-spirit store
- See famous landmarks and hear informative history about the sites you see and the foods you try
- Small-group tour is limited to 12 people, ensuring a more memorable experience
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- For your Intrepid Urban Adventure tour you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Dress standard: Please wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring an umbrella for rainy days.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Children under the age of 6 are permitted to join this tour free of charge so long as they eat from their parents' meals. Please note that a special, separate meal will not be prepared for them. Please inform us at the time of booking if you’ll be bringing a child under the age of 6.
- All of the bars, restaurants and stores you visit on your tour are 100% owned and run by locals.
- Your tour includes a wine-tasting in a wine bar owned and run by Nadine, a professional sommelière. Most of her wines are organic and respect biodynamy principles and the meat and dairy products she serves come from ethical farms.
- During your tour you will will pick up some responsible travel tips from your guide, such as where to find fresh water when you need to fill up your bottle, or where to shop in a sustainable manner.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Small group or Private Paris tour: Wine, Cheese & Pastries at the Marais.