3 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Guides required to regularly wash hands
You may also like
This combination city, history, and food tour is an excellent choice for first-time visitors to the City of Lights. Visit St Germain des Pres with its posh shops and eateries, and Ile St Louis, a small island in the Seine River. Have lunch at Le Procope, the oldest continuously-operated cafe in Paris. The tour also includes stops for ice cream and pastries at one of the oldest bakeries in Paris.
- 3-hour food tour with local guide
- Private tour exclusively for your group
- Multiple start times available
- Lunch and snacks included
Saved to wishlist!
Authentic Paris food sampling in 2 cafes
Friendly local guide
Private walking tour
Unique blend of Parisien food and culture
Multiple start times available
Must see and off the beaten path
Expert advice where to go and what to do after the tour
Iconic places for photoshoot
Meeting in the hotel lobby
Coffee and/or Tea
Extra food and drinks (which is not in fixed menu)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Your guide can meet you at your hotel, hostel or vacation rental.
You don't need to call to confirm the tour. The local supplier will contact you via email
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
- Private walking tour with the use of metro
- Please indicate prefer start time in comments when booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Friendly Local Guides
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Private Food Tour with your Friendly Local Guides?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 11498P89
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursCoffee & Tea ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisCity Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceCoffee & Tea Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCoffee & Tea Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsCoffee & Tea Tours - ReimsHalf-day Tours - ReimsCategory
Berthillon12th ArrondissementParis Currency MuseumMuseum of the Legion of Honor (Musée de la Légion d'Honneur)Port-Royal des Champs MuseumGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Disneyland® ParisLe Manoir de ParisLatin Quarter (Quartier Latin) Paris StoryCrazy Horse CabaretThéatre le Ranelagh10th ArrondissementAir and Space MuseumMontparnassePère Lachaise CemeteryThéatre Édouard VIIPlace de la ConcordeAquaboulevard7th Arrondissement