Are you interested in?
- 4.5- or 6-hour afternoon or evening cooking class in Paris, with optional market visit
- Visit a food market in Paris’ Latin Quarter (if option selected) and pick up ingredients
- Plan the 4-course menu and prepare dinner under the watchful eye of the cookery instructor
- Gain insight into traditional French cooking techniques
- Enjoy a 4-course dinner in the company of your chef and your fellow cooks
- Sample a selection of different wines and one cheese, and master the art of pairing wine with food
- Small-group tour limited to eleven people ensures personal attention from the instructor
- Listen to surprising stories by your host of how the dishes you prepared illustrate various aspects of French culture
Departure & Return
Departure PointMabillon, 75006 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years for this tour
- No unaccompanied children accepted
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Please note: there are two departure points depending on the option selected, please check the address in the voucher
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Classes are only offered in English
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Le Foodist
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 percent cancellation fee.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Paris Evening Cooking Class Including 4-Course Dinner and Optional Market Visit.