- Segway tour of Paris
- Numbers limited to a maximum of 8, ensuring personalized attention from your tour leader
- Choice of morning, afternoon or night tours
- Audio guide provides entertaining and informative commentary
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
This tour meets at the Fat Tire Tours office at 24 Rue Edgar Faure, 75015 Paris, France
What To Expect
Receive a 30-minute safety briefing and with the help of your guide, practice using your Segway. The Segway is suitable for anyone aged 12 and older and weighing between 100lbs (45kg) and 260lbs (117kg). Once you’re comfortable, set off after your guide.
Cruise effortlessly through the parks and sidewalks of Paris while receiving informative historical and current-day information. Along the way, enjoy photo ops and assistance from your guide as needed.
Tour highlights include:
• The Rodin Museum
• Les Invalides
• Assemble Nationale
• Place de la Concorde
• The Orsay Museum
• The Eiffel Tower
• Napoleon's Tomb
• The Louvre Museum
• Ecole Militaire
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Minimum age is 12 years. Minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Pregnant women are not allowed on the tour
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- A damage deposit of 400 Euros per reservation is payable at the beginning of the tour. The amount can be held on a Visa or Mastercard which is canceled at the end of the tour or can be paid in Euros and returned at the conclusion of the tour
- Weight limit is at least 100lbs (45kg) and no more than 260lbs (117kg)
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Fat Tire Tours - Paris
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "The Segways take a bit to get used to but anyone can do it and it gives you the freedom to see some great sights while rolling along." See review