- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Excellent value for money
- Skip the line
Departure & Return
Departure Point: 75007 Paris, near the Eiffel Tower Address: 41, Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 PARIS Directions: • Nearest metro station: Ecole Militaire - line 8 • Take EXIT 1 (Tour Eiffel), Get onto Avenue Bourdonnais • Check-in Time: 15 minutes prior to departure
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- It is strongly advised not to wear high-heeled shoes (parquet flooring in the rooms and cobblestones in the courtyard)
- Strollers are not permitted inside the palace
- Musical show of the gardens of Versailles is available only on Tuesdays
- Fountains show of the gardens of Versailles is available only Saturdays and Sundays
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 45 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris TRIP
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Versailles Palace Skip the Line Audio Guided Tour with Gardens Access from Paris.