1 hour (Approx.)
Make your visit to the Opera Garnier easy by booking an admission ticket online, which allows your to breeze past entrance queues. A self-guided visit means that you can explore at your own pace without the pressure of a tour group, tailoring the experience to your own preferences. Leave with a new perspective on Paris's history, music, and architecture.
- Visit Europe's largest opera house
- Book admission ticket in advance to skip entrance lines
- Self-guided tour: Explore at your own pace
- Audio guides available for purchase
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
4/1/2021 - 10/31/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||10:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Ticket Redemption Point
11 Av. de l'Opéra, 75001 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Big Bus - France
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Skip the Line: Opera Garnier Paris Self Guided Visit Ticket
1 hour 15 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisCategory
Avenue des Champs-ÉlyséesLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustrieCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Gare Saint-LazareParis Wine Museum (Musée du Vin Paris)Bassin de la Villette (La Villette Basin)Luxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)Notre-Dame Cathedral Towers (Tours de la Cathédrale Notre-Dame)13th ArrondissementShakespeare and Company BookstoreMarché des Enfants RougesLeft Bank (Rive Gauche)Orsay Museum (Musée d'Orsay)Bastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Jeu de PaumeMuseum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Belleville11th ArrondissementParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)Air and Space Museum