2 days (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Finding your way around Paris doesn't need to be challenging, thanks to this hop-on hop-off bus tour. You have the option of one, two, or three days of double-decker bus access, covering various routes with stops at most of Paris’s most important museums, attractions, and shopping areas. And with your ticket, get all sorts of freebies, including walking tours and on-board audio guides with narration in multiple languages.
- Choose from 1-, 2-, or 3-day bus passes
- Access to different hop-on hop-off bus lines around Paris
- Free audio guides and walking tour access
- Free on-board Wi-Fi
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Tick off all the top sights without breaking the bank on four attraction-packed bus routes.
Saved to wishlist!
Explore Paris at your own pace in the open air
See Paris' top landmarks
Enjoy stunning views and capture amazing shots from the open top deck
Learn Key facts about Paris through the audio guide for adults and children
Experience the city in comfort and safety, your ride is eco-friendly!
Access the Tootbus app with real-time bus tracking, audio commentary and self-guided walking tours
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointYou may start this tour at any of the stops listed.
Return DetailsYou may disembark at any of the available stops.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Mobile tickets accepted on board
- Luggage is unable to be stored at the terminal
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Tootbus
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Tootbus Paris Discovery: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Tootbus Paris Discovery: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Tootbus Paris Discovery: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Tootbus Paris Discovery: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Hop on Hop OffBus ToursCity ToursAudio GuidesLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisHop on Hop Off - Île-de-FranceBus Tours - Île-de-FranceCity Tours - Île-de-FranceAudio Guides - Île-de-FranceHop on Hop Off - Marne-la-ValléeBus Tours - Marne-la-ValléeCity Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAudio Guides - Marne-la-ValléeHop on Hop Off - BloisBus Tours - BloisCity Tours - BloisAudio Guides - BloisCategory
César Palace CabaretPont de l'Alma (Alma Bridge)Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)PrintempsVilla Savoye1st ArrondissementPlace VendomeNational Museum of the RenaissanceRue MontorgueilPalais BourbonDiscovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)Place DauphineL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Parc de BercyChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Sainte ChapelleMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Château de Malmaison3rd Arrondissement