- Learn how to make Galette de Sarrasin, a savory crepe from Brittany, France
- Enjoy a galette—made with egg, chese, and ham—and a crepe with chocolate
- Discover new cooking techniques in the class, and take photos as you cook
- Meet at centrally-located Passage du Génie near the Faidherbe-Chaligny metro
Departure & Return
The experience takes place into a private Parisian apartment a close metro station is Reuilly Diderot line 1 or 8 The person who will lead the experience will be at the entrance of the building. Please be on time, we may wait 5min, after that lapse of time we will begin the experience.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 4 travelers
- OPERATED BY Aten-Te Aute
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands