- Guided walking tour of Montmartre
- Hear the stories and legends behind famous artists
- Learn about the golden age of bohemian Paris
- Small group ensures a personalized experience
Departure & Return
Meet your guide just in front of the entrance of the Moulin Rouge. The exact address is 82 boulevard de Clichy. The nearest metro station is "Blanche" on line 2. Your guide will be wearing a special badge with the Localers logo, you can't miss it!
There is no dress code inside Sacré Coeur, though visitors are advised to dress appropriately (shoulders covered and mid-length to long trousers or skirts), visitors are also asked to remove hats upon entering.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- OPERATED BY Travel Like a Local
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Montmartre and Moulin Rouge and Sacré Coeur Walking Tour.