- Authentic local experience: shop at the local food market
- Sample typical French foods, wines, and regional specialties
- Learn more about French culture and cuisine from a local guide
- Personalized experience with a small group of up to six people
Departure & Return
PLEASE, READ CAREFULLY: The meeting point is different depending on the day when you take this experience. Tuesday & Friday at 10 am: Metro station DAUMESNIL Wednesday & Saturday at 10:30 am: Metro station NATION Thursday at 10:30 am and Sunday at 11 am: Metro station BASTILLE • Meeting point Tuesday and Friday: 19 place Félix Eboué 75012 Paris By metro, take either of the metro lines 6 and 8. Get off at metro station DAUMESNIL. Then, take the exit number 3 (sortie 3 - av. Daumesnil). We'll meet outside at the railing of the metro entrance which faces a bank called "Caisse d'Epargne". If you come by other means (on foot, by taxicab, etc), look up for the following address: "19 place Félix Eboué". Stay at the railing of the metro station. If you need help, you can call me at +33 6 87 67 02 99 • Meeting point Wednesday + Saturday: 30 Place de la Nation 75012 Paris By metro, take any of the metro lines 1, 2 or 6. Get off at metro station NATION and take the following exit (Sortie 1 - Av. du Trône). We'll meet outside at the metro entrance. If you come by other means, look for the following address: "30 place de la Nation" which is the closest to the metro entrance where we will meet. the Metro entrance is on the place across the street from a supermarket called "Casino" near a café called "Le Dalou". If you need help, call me at +33 6 87 67 02 99 • Meeting point Thursday + Sunday: 130 Place de la Bastille 75012 Paris By metro, take any of the following metro lines number 1, 5 or 8. Get off at metro station BASTILLE. Then, take the following exit (Sortie 4 - rue de Lyon). We'll meet outside at the metro entrance. If you come by other means, look up the following address: 130 place de la Bastille which is on the side of the Opera house (by the ticketing area "Billeterie") at the start of rue de Lyon. Stay outside at the metro entrance located in front of this address. If you need help, you can call me at +33 6 87 67 02 99
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Meeting point will be received upon booking (and how to easily get to our meeting point).
- Rain or shine, the tour will be maintained. If the weather conditions (rain, cold weather) don't allow a proper picnic, we will get snack from the market (like a savory crepe, or else) that we can eat while strolling the alleys. A drink will be offered inside a local café. The experience of meeting new people will remain the same, fun and informative in an exciting environment.
- You shall wear comfortable shoes and dress accordingly for your day ahead.
- The choice of the market is the guide's decision based on the day of the booking. Whichever day your tour will occur, you will fully grab the essence of this major French cultural activity.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Note that: From December to March (and if weather doesn't permit a picnic some day the rest of year) , our planned Picnic is replaced by sharing a bite on site at the market (a savory crepe or any homemade snack) + a drink offered at a local café.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY With Love From Paris Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "Check out this tour if you like to get off the beaten track and enjoy some locally sourced food!" See review