- Explore Mont-St-Michel on an independent day trip from Paris—ideal for solo travelers
- Soak up the views on a scenic coach journey through the Normandy countryside
- Discover the UNESCO-listed abbey and rocky island
- Round-trip coach transportation and admission ticket included
Departure & Return
Meeting time 30 minutes prior to the departure, in front of the HOTEL PULLMAN PARIS TOUR EIFFEL 18 avenue de Suffren, 75015 Paris - Meeting point 22 Rue Jean Rey with our representative with a Paris City Vision sign, outside the hotel.
What To Expect
Meet your driver and coach in central Paris in the early morning, ready to explore on your own. Enjoy a scenic ride and arrive at the Normandy Coast relaxed and ready to explore on your own. On arrival, receive an informative brochure, full of tips and special offers to make the most of your time here, from your driver. Then, create your own itinerary and set out to discover the UNESCO-listed site at your own pace.
Head up the hill and use your admission ticket to visit the famous Benedictine Abbey that sits atop the mount. This pilgrimage site, founded when the Bishop of Avranches saw a vision of Archangel Michael at the site, features a monk's refectory, cloisters, ramparts, and a copper statue of Michael slaying a dragon. Upgrade your experience to include an audio headset available in several languages, to learn more fascinating facts about the island's history.
Alternatively, check out the narrow streets, shops, and museums below, with exclusive discounts found in your brochure; or dine in one of the village’s charming restaurants. Then, take a stroll along the rocky outcrops, marvel at the wild Atlantic Ocean, and absorb the changing scenery as the tide swells around the island.
After hours of exploring, meet your driver and travel back to central Paris where your tour concludes.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This day trip includes approx. 4 hours at Mont St-Michel; the journey from Paris is between 4 and 5 hours each way
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, including a number of steps and uphill paths to get to the abbey
- Not recommended for anyone with mobility difficulties
- Good walking shoes are recommended
- This tour takes place all year round and in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Return back in Paris around 9:15pm
- Audio guide available in: French, English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, German, Chinese,and korean
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Tour schedule can be modified according to Mont St Michel access
- Discounts coupons for a wide choice of restaurants, museums and gifts shops
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms