3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See Paris like a local as you pedal around its vibrant neighborhoods, lively markets and hidden sights on this small-group bike tour. Explore the famous Latin Quarter, the Jewish communities of Le Marais and the historic Place de la Bastille, as well as enjoying views of iconic landmarks like Notre-Dame Cathedral. With plenty of rest stops and photo opportunities, this tour is suitable for all ages and fitness levels.
- Cycle Paris' streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Discover the rich history of the City of Light from your guide
- Get insider tips on where to eat, drink, and explore
- A small group ensures personal service
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Explore unusual attractions on this offbeat bike tour, from a 250-year-old cannonball to the former home of rock star Jim Morrison.
See Paris like a local on a 3-3.5-hour morning bike tour of the back streets, charming neighborhoods, and amazing monuments of Paris. Perfect for all ages, fitness levels to discover the real Paris!
Saved to wishlist!
Use of bicycle and helmet
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
17 Rue du Pont Louis-Philippe, 75004 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your tour time for check-in.
- Tours operate under any weather conditions. Rain 'ponchos' available, please dress accordingly
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Bike About Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Local Districts and Stories Off the Beaten Track Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Local Districts and Stories Off the Beaten Track Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Local Districts and Stories Off the Beaten Track Guided Bike Tour?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 7251P2
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris Local Districts and Stories Off the Beaten Track Guided Bike Tour
180 to 210 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Unique ExperiencesMountain Bike ToursHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesParisUnique Experiences - Île-de-FranceMountain Bike Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceHalf-day Tours - Île-de-FranceUnique Experiences - Marne-la-ValléeMountain Bike Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHalf-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeUnique Experiences - BloisMountain Bike Tours - BloisHistorical Tours - BloisHalf-day Tours - BloisCategory
Stade de FranceManufacture Nationale des GobelinsWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Père Lachaise CemeterySaint Germain des PrésBastilleParis StoryLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Château de ChantillyClos MontmartreThéâtre des NouveautésJardin d'AcclimatationLa Cinémathèque FrançaiseDome Church at Les Invalides (Dome des Invalides)Île de la CitéL'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolChâteau de FontainebleauParis Zoological Park (Parc Zoologique de Paris)BellevilleFrench National Library (Bibliotheque Nationale de France)