Are you interested in?
1021 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
1660 Tours & Activities
Pont Neuf Tours
65 Tours & Activities
2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Discover the City of Light’s ghostly side, and hear some of its spookiest myths and legends, when you book this private, evening walking tour. Pick between two convenient start times, and meet your guide in the heart of the city. You’ll see many of Paris’ top attractions as you explore, from Pont Neuf and the UNESCO-listed Banks of the Seine to the Île de la Cité. You’ll also hear about gruesome massacres, royal hauntings, murders and executions, and more.
- See a new perspective on Paris when you explore the city after dark
- A private tour offers the most personalized, flexible way to explore
- Pick from several convenient start times to suit your schedule
- Learn all about the city’s spookiest ghost stories, murders, and more
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure Point16 Place Dauphine, 75001 Paris, France
Return DetailsNotre Dame, Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Guided Tours of Paris with Alberto
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Ghost and Mysteries Walking Tour of Paris by Night?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during Ghost and Mysteries Walking Tour of Paris by Night?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Ghost and Mysteries Walking Tour of Paris by Night?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 101116P7
Explore Similar Things to Do
Night ToursGhost & Vampire ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingParisNight Tours - Île-de-FranceGhost & Vampire Tours - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceHistorical Tours - Île-de-FranceNight Tours - Marne-la-ValléeGhost & Vampire Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeHistorical Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNight Tours - ReimsGhost & Vampire Tours - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsHistorical Tours - ReimsCategory
Caveau de la Huchette Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Gare Saint-LazarePalais BourbonGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Air and Space MuseumLouis Vuitton FoundationPère Lachaise CemeteryFrance MiniatureParis Orly Airport (ORY)Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Centre PompidouLes Ombres RestaurantMaison de Victor HugoPalais de TokyoPlace de la RépubliqueLa Seine MusicaleLido de ParisGrandes Écuries de ChantillyLe Marais