- Eiffel Tower summit tour in Paris
- Enjoy priority access with skip-the-line entrance to the Eiffel Tower
- Take in the views from the both the 2nd floor and the top of the tower
- Marvel at landmarks such as the Arc de Triomphe, the Invalides, and Notre Dame Cathedral from above
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Meet us on the end of the bridge the Pont d'Iéna directly in front of the Eiffel Tower. Your guide will be waiting in between the Carrousel and the statue of a horse and will have an orange and blue flag. Metro station: 'Champs de Mars Tour Eiffel' (RER C) or Bir Hakeim metro (line 6)
Your tour will end on the Eiffel Tower.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: Your skip the line access does not include priority access to the 3rd floor elevator. All visitors are subject to the security requirements and procedures of the Eiffel Tower. Large bags are not allowed.
- IMPORTANT! Tickets for the Eiffel Tower are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged. They must be used with the group at the booked time and their availability is very limited. For this reason we are unable to issue refunds for missed tours.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note: due to new measures in France you will need to present certain documents relating to Covid-19 in order to be allowed access into indoor sites. Please ensure you have the necessary documents with you on the day of your tour and please also bring a form of identification. Documents that will be accepted in France: (1) Proof that you are fully vaccinated. For our European visitors this will be the EU Covid Certificate. For American visitors, this is your CDC card. Other visitors please bring the official documents provided by your country. (2) If you are not fully vaccinated, you will need a negative PCR test taken less than 48 hours prior to your visit, (3) or the results of a positive RT-PCR or antigen test attesting to recovery from Covid-19 which is more than 11 days old and less than 6 months old.
- Our cancellation terms remain flexible, you can cancel and be fully refunded up to 24 hours before your tour departure time. If however you are refused entry to a museum or monument because you do not have the necessary documentation, we will not be able to rebook or refund your tour.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms