2 hours (Approx.)
Have the special opportunity to ascend to the Eiffel Tower’s summit—and bypass the hours-long lines—when you book advance, skip-the-line tickets. Don’t worry about hustling through crowds: this seamless experience helps you explore Paris’ top landmark without the stress. And while many tickets only include entry to the lower levels, this option will whisk you to the city’s highest observation deck, where you’ll be rewarded with panoramic views.
- Enjoy a stress-free Eiffel Tower visit with these skip-the-line tickets
- Avoid waiting in long lines or navigating through crowds
- Take in the views from the Eiffel Tower’s soaring summit
- Pick from dozens of possible ticket times to best suit your schedule
Saved to wishlist!
Skip the ticket line summit entry tickets
Hotel Pick up Drop Off
Departure & Return
Ticket Redemption Point
45 Avenue de la Bourdonnais, 75007 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Paris Business and Travel SARL
All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Eiffel Tower Skip the Line Ticket with Summit Access by Elevator?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
Still Have Questions?
Explore Similar Things to Do
Skip-the-Line ToursAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTours & SightseeingParisSkip-the-Line Tours - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceSkip-the-Line Tours - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeSkip-the-Line Tours - ReimsAttractions & Museums - ReimsCategory
Crazy Horse CabaretGare Saint-LazareMusée des Plans-ReliefsThéatre le RanelaghMontparnasse Cemetery (Cimetière du Montparnasse)Grandes Écuries de ChantillyButtes-Chaumont Park (Parc des Buttes-Chaumont)La DéfensePalais de TokyoNissim Camondo Museum (Musée Nissim De Camondo)Jardin des PlantesBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)Museum of Jewish Art and History (Musée d’Art et d’Histoire du Judaïsme)Paradis LatinFrance MiniaturePrintempsChapel of Our Lady of the Miraculous Medal Grand PalaisLiving Museum of the Horse (Musée Vivant du Cheval)Château de Fontainebleau