1 day (Approx.)
Experience the magic of Disney with a European twist with this 1-day package tour, including the bedazzling Disney Illuminations show, complete with fireworks and light projections. Not only do you get a ticket to one or both Disneyland® Paris parks, but you are also provided with round-trip train (RER) tickets from Paris to the parks and back again.
- Round-trip transportation from Paris to Disneyland® on the RER train
- Admission to one or both of Disneyland® Paris's parks
- See the fireworks and projections of the Disney Illuminations show
- Choose train times that works best for you; no need to pre-book seats
Saved to wishlist!
Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket to 1 or 2 Parks
Round-trip transport by train from Paris
Food and drinks
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointPacha Tours - Rev Vacances, 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up your tickets at the local supplier's office in central Paris; Magic Ways, 18 rue Royale, 75008 PARIS, The office is open from 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, and from 8am to 2pm on weekends and bank holidays. Tickets must be collected the day before the tour or until 10am on the day of the tour. A identity card is required.
Ticket Redemption Point
Magic Ways, 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are dated and valid only for the date you choose.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your Voucher is not your Disneyland® Paris ticket
- Pick up your tickets at the local supplier's office in central Paris; Magic Ways, 18 rue Royale, 75008 PARIS, The office is open from 8.30am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, and from 8:30am to 2pm on weekends and bank holidays. The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity. A identity card is required.
- RER A train
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Disney's new booking system, tickets must be collected from the Magic Ways office before 10am on the day of the tour. Tickets cannot be sent by mail, they are physical tickets.
- OPERATED BY Magic Ways
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket with Round-Trip Train from Paris?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Compare Similar Experiences
Disneyland® Paris Park Entrance Ticket with Round-Trip Train from Paris
1 hour 30 minutes
8 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Theme ParksDisney® ParksAttractions & MuseumsSightseeing Tickets & PassesTheme ParksParisTheme Parks - Île-de-FranceDisney® Parks - Île-de-FranceAttractions & Museums - Île-de-FranceTheme Parks - Marne-la-ValléeDisney® Parks - Marne-la-ValléeAttractions & Museums - Marne-la-ValléeTheme Parks - BloisDisney® Parks - BloisAttractions & Museums - BloisCategory
Gustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Left Bank (Rive Gauche)Parc de BercyMarché d’AligreAvenue des Champs-ÉlyséesConciergerie Musée des Plans-ReliefsMarché des Enfants RougesParadis LatinLes Ombres RestaurantDisneyland® ParisPierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationGrands Boulevards2nd ArrondissementLes InvalidesWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)TrocadéroMusée de la MusiqueFontaine Saint-MichelBastille