- Round-trip transportation from Paris to Disneyland® on the RER train
- Admission to one or both of Disneyland® Paris's parks
- See the fireworks and projections of the Disney Illuminations show
- Choose train times that works best for you; no need to pre-book seats
Departure & Return
Departure PointPacha Tours - Rev Vacances, 18 Rue Royale, 75008 Paris, France
Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up your tickets at the local supplier's office in central Paris; Magic Ways, 18 rue Royale, 75008 PARIS, The office is open from 8am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, and from 8am to 2pm on weekends and bank holidays. Tickets must be collected the day before the tour or until 10am on the day of the tour. A identity card is required.
Ticket Redemption Point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tickets are dated and valid only for the date you choose.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Your Voucher is not your Disneyland® Paris ticket
- Pick up your tickets at the local supplier's office in central Paris; Magic Ways, 18 rue Royale, 75008 PARIS, The office is open from 8.30am to 4pm, Monday through Friday, and from 8:30am to 2pm on weekends and bank holidays. The Disney and train tickets must be collected the day before or the same day of the activity. A identity card is required.
- RER A train
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to Disney's new booking system, tickets must be collected from the Magic Ways office before 10am on the day of the tour. Tickets cannot be sent by mail, they are physical tickets.
- OPERATED BY Magic Ways
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas