- Enjoy a date night in Paris with dinner, a show, and a River Seine cruise
- Indulge in French cuisine, admire Eiffel Tower views, and visit Montmartre
- See a performance at the historic Moulin Rouge club, with wine included
- Travel swiftly between experiences with included luxury coach transport
Departure & Return
Meeting time is 20 minutes prior to the departure. Meet Pariscityvision staff at Place de Sydney on the corner of Avenue de Suffren and Rue Jean Rey. Public transport : Metro N° 6 - Bir-Hakeim ; RER C - Champ de Mars_Tour Eiffel ; Bus 82 - Champ de Mars.
Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi (Opéra, Arc de Triomphe/Champs Elysées, Montparnasse, Eiffel tower or Bastille districts).
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Casual dress code required - jacket and tie are appreciated, shorts, sportswear and sports shoes are not allowed
- All guests will be seated at tables of 6 - 8 people; a table for two is not available
- Due to its popularity, you should expect to wait in line at the Moulin Rouge before gaining access. The Moulin Rouge does not grant priority access to anyone. The seats are allocated 1 hour before performance time. No individual show tickets are issued
- Moulin Rouge show is not recommended for children under 06
- Drop off in the centre of Paris near your hotel or in an area where you can easily reach your hotel by taxi.
- Cloakroom compulsory at Moulin Rouge (not included)
- Be aware that, although you will have the priority access to enter the Eiffel Tower, there may still be waitings at the security check and for the lift
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Non-foldable strollers and small suitcases cannot be taken up the Eiffel Tower. Glass bottles, knives, sharp objects, padlocks, alcohol, and aerosols are not permitted on the tower
- The tour itinerary may subject to change
- In case of 1st show (start at 9pm)I in the Moulin Rouge, the cruise will be made on another date of your choice during your stay
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paris CityVision
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms