Explore our promoted experiences
- Climbing tour of the Eiffel Tower in Paris
- Take the stairs to the first and second levels of the famous monument
- Learn about the history and engineering of the tower from a guide while climbing
- Athletic challenge ideal for those in good physical shape
- Walk out onto the glass floor suspended 57 meters above the ground on the 1st floor
- Upgrade to include an elevator ride to the summit
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
The meeting point is NOT at the Eiffel Tower. It is located on the steps leading from Pont d'Iena to the river. The steps are by the carrousel on the end of the Pont d'Iena just in front of the Eiffel Tower (on the right when you are facing the tower from the bridge).
Conclusion Point: 2nd Floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Upgrade Option - Clients that chose the 'Upgrade Option with Summit Tickets' have a free time to go up to the Summit. Please note there is a line for the elevator to the summit
- In some instances, the summit of the Eiffel Tower may be temporarily closed due to situations beyond our control, such as inclement weather or crowds. When this occurs, the group will be unable to access the summit, even if it reopens during your tour. In this event, you will be refunded the price of the summit access within 5-10 days. THE REFUND WILL BE DONE AUTOMATICALLY.
- We will do everything within our power to ensure timings and itineraries are respected. However, due to the popularity of the Eiffel Tower, we sometimes experience delays from security, or ticket desk lines while purchasing your entrance tickets. In these instances, the tour duration may exceed the allocated 2 hours. We recommend allowing extra time before your next activity to ensure you make the most of your Eiffel Tower experience.
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- We regret that we are unable to accommodate guests with wheelchairs or any impairments requiring special assistance. We are also unable to accommodate strollers or baby carriages on our group tours.
- We strongly suggest that you avoid bringing large purses, bags, or backpacks on your tour.
- Travelers should have a strong physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY City Wonders Ltd
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- "It is a tough climb for people who aren't in decent shape but the guides do good job of letting people catch their breath and legs, stopping at the different platforms." See review
- "The Description of the Tour Is not clear enough, no fast lane, no summit possible, hours of waiting, not to recommend." See review