7 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Paris is particularly magical at Christmastime and with this tour, you'll get to blend visits to some of the city's most important attractions in all of their illuminated glory. You'll start with a visit to the Louvre to take in some art before heading to the Champs Elysées, home to one of the city's most incredible light displays. It's then on to the Arc de Triomphe to take in great views from atop the arch!
- Skip the lines and head straight into the Louvre
- An English-speaking guide will show you Paris at Christmas
- Small group sizes keep this tour feeling intimate
- Macarons from the famous Ladurée will be provided to all guests
Saved to wishlist!
Guided 3 hour tour of the Louvre Museum
Guided 2 hour walking tour of the Champs Elysées
Skip the line access to the top of the Arc de Triomphe
Expert, fully accredited English-speaking tour guide
Macarons from Ladurée
Small groups of 6 (Louvre) and 15 (Champs Elysées) people or fewer
Pls note! This tour takes a whole day, there is a break for lunch between the tours.
Hotel pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
75001 Paris, France
9 Avenue du Général Eisenhower, 75008 Paris, France
75017 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris at Christmas with The Louvre, Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris at Christmas with The Louvre, Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Paris at Christmas with The Louvre, Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris at Christmas with The Louvre, Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Paris at Christmas with The Louvre, Champs Elysees & Arc de Triomphe
1 hour 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursFull-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingParisChristmas - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceFull-day Tours - Île-de-FranceChristmas - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeFull-day Tours - Marne-la-ValléeChristmas - BloisWalking Tours - BloisFull-day Tours - BloisCategory
École MilitaireBastillePalais de JusticeWall of Love (Le Mur des Je T'aime)Paris Aquarium (Aquarium de Paris)France MiniatureLuxembourg Gardens (Jardin du Luxembourg)BerthillonLa Cinémathèque FrançaiseHotel de VillePigalleCafé de FloreMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Parc de BercyGare Saint-LazarePont des ArtsObelisk of LuxorJeu de PaumeParis Floral Park (Parc Floral de Paris)Promenade Plantée