2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
See the City of Lights in all of its illuminated splendor on a 2-hour small-group walking tour along the Champs Elysées. Follow your guide down the iconic avenue and discover the history of the fashionable area of Paris. The tour also includes skip-the-line admission to the Arc de Triomphe. Once you reach the top, enjoy a bird’s eye view of the Christmas lights over the French capital.
- Get the personalized experience of a small group
- See holiday lights from the perfect vantage point
- Skip the long entrance line at the Arc de Triomphe
- Taste authentic French macarons at Ladurée
Saved to wishlist!
Guided 2 hour walking tour
Expert, fully accredited English-speaking tour guide
Guided walking tour of the Champs Elysées
Macarons from Ladurée
Small groups of 15 people or fewer
Hotel pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
9 Avenue du Général Eisenhower, 75008 Paris, France
75017 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking, please ensure you wear comfortable shoes
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris at Christmas with The Champs Elysées & the Arc de Triomphe?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris at Christmas with The Champs Elysées & the Arc de Triomphe?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Paris at Christmas with The Champs Elysées & the Arc de Triomphe?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris at Christmas with The Champs Elysées & the Arc de Triomphe?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 46334P46
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursShopping ToursWalking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisChristmas - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceShopping Tours - Île-de-FranceChristmas - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeShopping Tours - Marne-la-ValléeChristmas - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsShopping Tours - ReimsCategory
Montmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)Pierre Bergé-Yves Saint Laurent FoundationGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Arab World Institute (Institut du Monde Arabe)Théatre des VariétésGustave Moreau Museum (Musee Gustave Moreau)Grands BoulevardsCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) 9th ArrondissementBeauvais–Tillé Airport (BVA)Les InvalidesVilla SavoyeClos MontmartreAttilly Wood Zoo (Zoo du Bois d'Attilly)Guimet Museum (Musée Guimet)Parc de BercyLa Cité des Sciences et de L'lndustriePigallePalais Royal Latin Quarter (Quartier Latin)