2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travelers
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get in the holiday spirit on a Christmas tour through cozy Parisian neighborhoods. The 2-hour itinerary includes boutiques loved by locals, the Opera Garnier, a gourmet food store, and the famous Christmas tree in Galeries Lafayette, one of the oldest department stores in Paris. In addition to navigating, your guide offers tips and recommendations for your holiday shopping needs.
- Explore Paris at Christmas time
- Let a guide navigate the bustling streets for you
- Avoid the crowds: Discover hidden gems often missed by visitors
- Learn about the holiday history of historic landmarks
Saved to wishlist!
Guided 2 hour walking tour
Expert, fully accredited English-speaking tour guide
Small groups of 15 people or fewer
Hotel pick up/drop off
Departure & Return
Galerie du Théatre Français, 75001 Paris, France
35 Boulevard Haussmann, 75009 Paris, France
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This tour includes a reasonable amount of walking. Please ensure you wear comfortable shoes.
- Infants aged 0-3 years are free of charge and do not require a booking
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Memories France
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris at Christmas with Festive Shopping Past & Present?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris at Christmas with Festive Shopping Past & Present?
The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Paris at Christmas with Festive Shopping Past & Present?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris at Christmas with Festive Shopping Past & Present?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
ChristmasWalking ToursShopping ToursNew Years Walking & Biking ToursHoliday & Seasonal ToursLuxury & Special OccasionsShopping & FashionTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportParisChristmas - Île-de-FranceWalking Tours - Île-de-FranceShopping Tours - Île-de-FranceNew Years - Île-de-FranceChristmas - Marne-la-ValléeWalking Tours - Marne-la-ValléeShopping Tours - Marne-la-ValléeNew Years - Marne-la-ValléeChristmas - ReimsWalking Tours - ReimsShopping Tours - ReimsNew Years - ReimsCategory
Air and Space Museum4th ArrondissementManufacture Nationale des GobelinsParis StoryPromenade PlantéeBastille Opera House (Opéra Bastille)10th Arrondissement5th ArrondissementJardin des PlantesCarnavalet Museum (Musée Carnavalet) Belleville8th ArrondissementAquarium Tropical du Palais de la Porte DoréeMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)L'Atelier des Chefs Cooking SchoolPlace DauphineArmy Museum (Musee de l'Armee)Parc de BercySaint Étienne du MontParc des Princes