1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Social distancing enforced throughout experience
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Enjoy champagne tastings from three different producers in a Parisian champagne cave. Travel to the city's St German Area to sample three hand-selected champagne varietals and sit down to a delicious 3-course lunch pairing. You can choose to add additional champagnes, learning about factors such as the grapes, blend and terroir as you sample. Each champagne is available for purchase.
- Champagne tasting and three-course lunch in Paris
- Sample three hand-picked champagnes in a champagne cave in the center of Paris
- Enjoy a three-course lunch pairing
- Choose to add additional champagnes while experiencing exactly what it takes to make the perfect varietal
- Purchase champagne to go or for delivery
Saved to wishlist!
3 small glasses of Champagne (80 ml each)
Transportation to/from attractions
Departure & Return
Departure Point22 Rue de Savoie, 75006 Paris, France
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Minimum age is 18 years
- OPERATED BY dilettantes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Paris Champagne Tasting with Lunch?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Paris Champagne Tasting with Lunch?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What is the social distancing policy during Paris Champagne Tasting with Lunch?
The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Paris Champagne Tasting with Lunch?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 33891P3
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWine TastingsFood, Wine & NightlifeParisFood Tours - Île-de-FranceWine Tastings - Île-de-FranceFood Tours - VersaillesWine Tastings - VersaillesFood Tours - Marne-la-ValléeWine Tastings - Marne-la-ValléeCategory
Parc de BercyPalais BourbonMundolingua Museum of Languages (Mundolingua Musée des Langues)Fontaine Saint-MichelLeft Bank (Rive Gauche)Gérard Mulot PâtisserieLes Ombres RestaurantHard Rock Cafe ParisGrevin Museum (Musée Grevin)Place de la ConcordeMontmartre Museum (Musée de Montmartre)3rd ArrondissementPalais du LuxembourgConciergerie Au Lapin AgileChâteau de FontainebleauPalais Royal Paris Sewer Museum (Musée des Égouts de Paris)Discovery Palace (Palais de la Découverte)La Madeleine